- How do I get on the waiting list for a puppy?
Simply click here (or see our Contact tab) and fill out the information. We will contact you via phone call. Please give us at least 24 hours to respond; sometimes we are very busy during puppy time.
- How much does a Beehive Fur Friend Cost?
Our puppies are priced at $1400.00 which includes a veterinarian check up, appropriate shots/deworming at approximately 8 weeks, microchipped, a blanket that has mom and littermate’s scent on it for easier transition, a toy that they have been playing with, a small bag of food that they have been eating so that you have time to transition them slowly to a new food should you decide to do so, treats that they love and all records on your puppy from birth until you pick him/her up.
- Can I breed my puppy?
All of our puppies come with a spay/neuter contract. We highly recommend sterilization as an alternative to spay/neuter as this can be done as young as 8 weeks and allows the puppy to have all of the normal hormones for growth as long as they’re needed.
- If you are a breeder and you are interested in breeding rights, there is an additional cost and the original contract is amended once the puppy has passed all required health testing and is deemed breeding quality by your veterinarian.
- How do I know I’m getting a quality bred puppy?
We health test our moms and dads through Paw Print Genetics to be certain that they are free from the typical inherited diseases for the breed.
- We raise our puppies in our home with Mama and our “Pack”, most of the teaching is done by mom but the humans and the “Pack” assist when needed.
- We use Puppy Culture and ENS, a neurological based program to help puppies become confident and easily trained.
- Our puppies do NOT go home until at least 8 weeks of age (we prefer 10 weeks as per Puppy Culture Protocols) to ensure that they have time to learn all that is necessary from mom and littermates, to get their vet check, Volhard temperament evaluation, first set of shots/worming, and exposure to at least 100 different people. By doing so, the transition to your home is much easier for both the puppy and your family.
- We offer a one year health guarantee against any typical inherited diseases and the overall health of the puppy as long as you have adhered to the ownership contract.
- Once we take our puppy home, how do we know what to do to train him/her to be a good family member?
We are not only available, but happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your BFF puppy for life. We hope to stay in contact with our puppy owners and see oodles of pictures of your new BFF.
- We highly recommend Baxter and Bella Online Puppy Training. As a matter of fact, we have partnered with them and ask that you enroll in this training as soon as you place your deposit so that you are fully prepared for your new BFF ahead of time. Amy has been training puppies for many years and has developed a wonderful online training program for the whole family to take part in, all in the comfort of your home. She even has live online training days. We have a code to use for 25% off of the price of training. It’s like having a personal trainer at your fingertips 24/7. Adding in a puppy training class locally is beneficial as well for socializing.